This classic moelleux recipe is based on COCOA ITALIA most powerful chocolate to bring out that deep intense chocolate taste. By inserting some pure chocolate in the heart of this lava cake, the pleasure gets better. One scoop of this dessert makes the pure chocolate lava flow – it’s every chocolate lover’s fantasy.
1000g Advanced Powered Mix
180g Unsalted Butter 82% Fat
160g CREMA NOCCIOLA COCOA ITALIA
80g RICH CHOCOLATE COUVERTURE 70% ITALIA
– Heat slightly the water for the ganache, add the CREMA NOCCIOLA COCOA ITALIAN and emulsify.
Work in a stand mixer with powdered mix , milk, eggs, honey, sugar and yeast, allow to stir for about 7 minutes.
– Add soft butter in two steps.
– Once incorporated, add the ganache to the hazelnut and the grain.
– Place the dough in a bowl and let rise at 28 ºC for about 2 hours.
– After rising, break and form 40 g spheres.
– Place the spheres inside a rectangular mould.
– Leave to rise in a cell at 28 ºC for about one hour/one and a half.
– After rising, bake at 165/170 °C for 20 minutes, with the valve open for the last 5 minutes, in a ventilated oven..
– Fill the brioche with CREMA NOCCIOLA COCOA ITALIA.
– Heat the rich chocolate couverture 70% to 35 ºC and combine the PRALINE CREAM COCOA ITALUA & HAZELNUTS, mix and use for cover to 30 ºC.
– Decorate as desired.